I compile this list while anticipating the wonders of a catered Thanksgiving dinner at work for the third straight year.
1) Friends and family, of course.
2) Not having to work in retail or the food service industry on Black Friday any more.
3) Being employed in a job that has a career path with it. Hell, being employed in general.
5) The diner down the street that makes the best breakfast burrito/hangover cure.
6) The personal capability to be a moderately competent adult.
7) You, for reading.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.