Two weeks left, top six make the playoffs, and we’re getting very, very close here.
*1. Area Man 8-3-0 .727 1067.33 W-4
2. Twisted Fister 7-4-0 .636 1078.50 W-3
3. APIAS FTW 2.0 7-4-0 .636 1002.56 W-1
4. Monday Night Jihadis 6-5-0 .545 974.00 L-1
5. Pyle of List 6-5-0 .545 959.95 L-2
6. Matt Jones’ Yayo 5-6-0 .455 938.31 L-1
7. Chocolate Squirrels 5-6-0 .455 890.78 W-1
8. Kellen Me Softly 4-7-0 .364 963.87 W-1
9. Why So Jerious? 4-7-0 .364 946.68 L-1
10. TSW 3-8-0 .273 920.30 L-4
Area Man 122.44, TSW 91.27 – Marco locks up the first playoff spot by topping the last-place Starter Wife by 30 points. Monster days from DeAngelo Williams, MoJo Drew, and the New York Giants’ D, plus double digits from LDT and Anquan Boldin made it too much for TSW.
Kellen Me Softly 123.86, Monday Night Jihadis 68.61 – When Eric has Peyton Manning, Marshawn Lynch, Thomas Jones, and T.J. Houshmanzadeh all doing well and I can’t get anyone above double digits save the kicker and the defense, that’s a week where I am supplying the butt. (Fuck you and your two picks very much, Philip Rivers. You and Andy Reid can both go die in a fire — him for only giving the ball to Brian Westbrook FOURTEEN FUCKING TIMES IN THE GAME.)
APIAS FTW 2.0 106.54, Why So Jerious? 82.04 – TGC keeps riding his running back to victory: 26 from Joseph Addai and 19 from Brandon Jacobs top the list of double digit performers. Frank Gore’s 22 wasn’t nearly enough for Oops Pow, who is also on the outside looking in for a playoff spot.
Chocolate Squirrels 79.85, Pyle of List 71.34 – OMDQ gets one step closer to .500 and is ready to challenge AA for a playoff spot — doing it mostly on the back of Texans RB Steve Slaton and his 24 points. The Pyle didn’t get any superstar performances, with Trent Edwards and Greg Jennings being the only regular position players to break double digits.
Twisted Fister 76.59, Matt Jones’ Yayo 67.41 – 20 points each from Michael Turner and the Jets defense is enough to give RUTS the win on a week where both he and AA didn’t have a lot of good to talk about.
- I lead the Jihadis against my boss AA and his Yayo.
- TSW looks to drag Eric and Kellen down to her level in the cellar.
- OMDQ takes his Squirrels into battle, looking for a playoff spot against the 2nd place Fister.
- APIAS and Pyle jockey for position.
- After handily beating the 10th place team, Marco and Area Man take on the 9th place Jerious.