Another bad week at the day job meant I missed another league recap. Seems I missed a lot, as first place changed hands again.
1. Area Man 7-3-0 .700 944.89 W-3
2. Twisted Fister 6-4-0 .600 1001.91 W-2
3. Monday Night Jihadis 6-4-0 .600 905.39 W-1
4. APIAS FTW 2.0 6-4-0 .600 896.02 L-2
5. Pyle of List 6-4-0 .600 888.61 L-1
6. Matt Jones’ Yayo 5-5-0 .500 870.90 W-2
7. Why So Jerious? 4-6-0 .400 864.64 W-1
8. Chocolate Squirrels 4-6-0 .400 810.93 L-1
9. Kellen Me Softly 3-7-0 .300 840.51 L-2
10. TSW 3-7-0 .300 829.05 L-3
Monday Night Jihadis 78.93, TSW 66.09 – I don’t know how I managed not to lose. Benching Ricky Williams last Sunday should have been the end of me. Essentially, what killed TSW was getting nothing out of Ben Roethlisberger and his bad shoulder.
Why So Jerious? 97.31, Chocolate Squirrels 66.73 – OPS rides the domination of the Kurt Warner Machine and the Ravens’ D to victory, while Brian had to deal with non-performance from anyone not named Reggie Wayne.
Twisted Fister 125.56, Kellen Me Softly 110.36 – RUTS wins this high-scoring affair despite only two points from Jake Delhomme because everyone else scored in bunches, neutralizing 20+ point games from Tony Gonzalez, Peyton Manning, and Thomas Jones for Eric.
Area Man 108.00, APIAS FTW 2.0 90.56 – Marco is now safely in first place after Anquan Boldin, MoJo Drew, and DeAngelo Williams all topped 20+ last week. This bested 20+ point days from Drew Brees and Brandon Jacobs for TGC.
Matt Jones’ Yayo 103.45, Pyle of List 66.31 – Adrian Peterson’s monstrous 30 point game against the Packers was merely the icing on the cake for BP, as he topped the Pyle crew, which didn’t have a player top 12 points last week.
Matchups, starting tomorrow:
- Last place goes up against first place when TSW takes on Area Man.
- The Yayo battles the Fister.
- The Squirrels try to chew up the List.
- Jerious? tries to keep knocking the once first place APIAS down.
- The Jihadis take on the online manifestation of the soldier Kellen in the guerrilla war of the week.