1. APIAS FTW 2.0 5-1-0 .833 523.33 W-4
2. Area Man 4-2-0 .667 585.75 W-3
3. Monday Night Jihadis 4-2-0 .667 570.93 W-1
4. Twisted Fister 3-3-0 .500 570.33 L-3
5. Pyle of List 3-3-0 .500 563.11 W-1
6. Why So Jerious? 3-3-0 .500 542.01 L-1
7. Chocolate Squirrels 3-3-0 .500 502.05 W-2
8. TSW 2-4-0 .333 558.15 L-3
9. Matt Jones’ Yayo 2-4-0 .333 489.11 L-2
10. Kellen Me Softly 1-5-0 .167 496.56 L-1
Monday Night Jihadis 92.95, Why So Jerious? 78.49 – Pulled out the victory on Monday night thanks to a 15-point performance from Jamal Lewis for the Browns on top of 23 points from Tony Romo. OPS was ahead when Sunday ended because of Kurt Warner and Frank Gore.
Area Man 114.50, Matt Jones’ Yayo 69.00 – BP gets a 45.5 point beatdown thanks to playing the Titans’ defense on the bye week and also because Marco had Maurice Jones-Drew’s 27 points of destruction earned against Denver (also, 18+ from Andre Johnson and and 17 from Reggie Bush.)
APIAS FTW 2.0 89.86, TSW 85.45 – Behind 26 points from Drew Brees, the Pudge pulls out a four point win (Marvin Harrison getting 17 and the Houston defense and special teams adding 20 thanks to Jacoby Jones‘ return TD didn’t hurt either.) Meanwhile, TSW is wondering when the Cowboys are going to get Terrell Owens the ball again.
Pyle of List 87.27, Twisted Fister 84.20 – RUTS is the second player this week to get victimized by the dreaded opponent “Bye” and the injury bug. He had both Bo Scaife and the Buffalo D playing on the bye week and Brian Griese and Eddie Royal starting when neither one played. Fixing one of the four would have probably given him a win — now, he’s on a three game slide, even thought Marion Barber and Clinton Portis both had 20+ point weeks.
Chocolate Squirrels 80.25, Kellen Me Softly 69.72 – And Eric makes the third for some bye week issues. Marshawn Lynch, Tony Gonzalez, and Dwayne Bowe were all in his starting line-up despite the bye. This allowed Brian to take a win, pretty much on Arizona’s defense and while not having a kicker.
- APIAS looks to extend their reign against Kellen Me Softly.
- TSW hopes to get back in the mix battling Why So Jerious?
- The now-second place Area Man takes on the one time league leader, Twisted Fister.
- The Jihadis declare war on the Pyle of List.
- The Chocolate Squirrels look to make it three in a row against Matt Jones’ Yayo.