(Image via the always funny someecards)
Standings first, explanations later:
1. Twisted Fister 2-0-0 1.000 219.10 W-2
2. TSW 2-0-0 1.000 200.00 W-2
3. Monday Night Jihadis 1-1-0 .500 208.07 W-1
4. Matt Jones’ Yayo 1-1-0 .500 187.23 L-1
5. Chocolate Squirrels 1-1-0 .500 172.60 L-1
6. Pyle of List 1-1-0 .500 164.34 W-1
7. APIAS FTW 2.0 1-1-0 .500 151.60 L-1
8. TomBradySuicideWatch 1-1-0 .500 140.56 W-1
9. Kellen Me Softly 0-2-0 .000 183.38 L-2
10. Area Man 0-2-0 .000 174.54 L-2 9
Monday Night Jihadis 123.79, Kellen Me Softly 87.38 – Most lopsided game of the week, thanks to me playing Tony Romo and Brian Westbrook in Monday night’s shootout in Dallas. Chris Chambers’ two scores and Ryan Longwell’s five FGs helped too.
Pyle of List 86.68, Chocolate Squirrels 63.40 – Brian gets victimized by both Carson Palmer and Randy Moss having bad fantasy games, while Jon and DLamp get their entire margin of victory thanks to Brandon Marshall and his 18 catches.
TSW 100.68, Area Man 98.98 – TSW pulls out the win by the smallest of margins, and Marco can lay the blame on Jeremy Shockey for fumbling a pass and getting him negative points, Ronald Curry doing absolutely nothing for the Raiders on offense, or LaDainian Tomlinson’s big toe.
TomBradySuicideWatch 83.51, APIAS FTW 2.0 72.97 – OPS recovers after a disastrous first week by picking up The Kurt Warner Machine (TM, Hater Nation), who got him 20+ points by lighting it up against the Dolphins. Little to nothing from Marvin Harrison and Laurence Maroney killed the Pudge boys. That whole sitting on Santana Moss’s 22 points by benching him doesn’t look that good either.
Twisted Fister 114.03, Matt Jones’ Yayo 99.66 – RUTS holds the overall lead and the most points by getting 20+ point weeks out of Aaron Rodgers, Clinton Portis, and Marion Barber. The Yayo is getting screwed over by getting nothing out of Chad Johnson or Braylon Edwards.
This week’s fun:
- Monday Night Jihadis vs. Matt Jones’ Yayo
- TSW vs. Kellen Me Softly
- Chocolate Squirrels vs. Twisted Fister
- APIAS FTW 2.0 vs. Pyle of List
- TomBradySuicideWatch vs. Area Man