I think writing over at SbB is affecting my formatting — the style of it makes sense. Now, as I continue to make this a A-Rod romantic rumor free-zone…
- D-Wil at Sports on My Mind on why Bonnie Bernstein’s comments about black ballplayers compared to suicide bombers is worse than anything Jemele Hill has written.
- Draft bust Tony Mandarich has a new career, according to On 205th — photographing models. (kinda NSFW.)
- Empty the Bench notes that T’Wolves GM Kevin McHale is still clueless regarding drafting– and is about to kill Al Jefferson’s strengths.
- Walk Off Walk salutes the suck that is the National League West.
- Per Awful Announcing, it seems Harold Reynolds is thankfully employed again…this time by TBS.
- Our friend Extra P. is moving on up — now the Storming the Floor blogger is writing a piece for the Four-Letter.
- A week old, but still a good comparison: The Serious Tip likens the NBA’s age minimum to the old Jim Crow literacy tests.
- Our other friend Run Up The Score previews the state of Penn State’s football team for EDSBS’ Visiting Lecturer series.
- In the wake of Tyson Gay being re-named “Tyson Homosexual”, Tirico Suave issues the first One News Now Altered Trading Cards.