I promise I didn’t abandon you. I’ve just been…..well, writing for other people, and it’s tough work, plus he’s got all those pictures of pretty women over there….I’ll be there tomorrow too, but I promise I’ll be back.
Here’s the stuff I’ve put up over at Sports By Brooks today:
- Justin Gimelstob: a bit of a pig.
- Larry Holmes talks smack about current heavyweights while opening Circuit City stores
- IU’s AD will be riding his hog out of town at the end of the year.
- Ron Zook, pissing intensity on the Big 10 Network for a reality show.
From earlier in the week:
- The feel-good story of the Iraqi soccer team has a lousy ending.
- Brandon Marshall just seems to find trouble, doesn’t he? And he’s my team’s #1 receiver! Joy!
- Note to all TV stations: THE WWE IS FAKED.
- Taking female golfers we’ve never heard of and trying to make them fashion icons — a challenge the Wilhelmina Agency is apparently up to.
- Adam Jones responds to Don Imus’ latest foot-in-mouth incident.
- Melo pleads down on his DUI charges.
I’m getting better at this “blogging on deadlines” thing as it goes along, I think.