Right, so I missed a link dump on Tuesday. Oh well.
- Um, Kentucky just lost to a hyphenated school in a college basketball game. [The Meaningful Collateral]
- A useful breakdown of the BCS title contenders. [Cake Rocks the Party]
- Hm. Jose Guillen said he never doped before Wednesday’s revelation. [Steroid Nation]
- Yes, yes, yes. Keep Charlie Weis, Notre Dame. For all of our entertainment. [Nation of Islam Sportsblog]
- Buster Olney and ESPN, jumping the gun on supposed trade rumors. [Rumors and Rants]
- Urging the NHL to avoid the NFL’s constant roster turnover. [Jibblescribbits]
- The fantasy football players that have wronged their owners this season. [Flyers Fieldhouse]
- The least cool of the white ballers: unsurprisingly, all Duke alums. [The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes]
- A double shot from Free Darko’s Guest Lecturer series: Matt Ufford waxes Biblical about Adrian Peterson while Matthew Yglesias writes on basketball’s liberal internationalism.